Looking for a delicious and guilt-free dessert? Look no further than this Weight Watchers Lemon Cheesecake Recipe! This light and fluffy cheesecake is perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth without any of the guilt. Made with just a few simple ingredients, this 0 Point Lemon Cheesecake is sure to become a new family favorite.
This is one of the most amazing lemon cheesecake recipes you will ever try. This delicious WW cheesecake will have you begging for more. You can indulge your sweet tooth for as little as zero points (depending on your plan). I mean a zero-point dessert that taste just like the real thing. Sign me up.
If you love discovering new recipes for cheesecake, I mean who doesn't, right? Our Butterscotch Cheesecake is everything you want in a dessert. Another one of our family favorites is my Chocolate Cheesecake. Rich, decadent, and did I mention also a Weight Watchers dessert?
❤Why You Should Make This
1. It’s guilt free- You can indulge in this delicious cheesecake without any of the guilt. This recipe is light and fluffy and perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth all while staying on track with points.
2. It’s easy to make- Made with just a few simple ingredients, this recipe is quick and easy to make.
3. It’s a family favorite- This dessert is sure to become a new family favorite. Delicious and guilt free and something the whole family will love, what more could you ask for?
- Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt - either store bought or homemade.
- Instant sugar-free/fat-free lemon pudding flavor or sugar free/ fat free cheesecake pudding with lemon extract
- Sugar substitute
You will find the complete step-by-step directions at the bottom of the post.
- Regular yogurt - you can use regular, however, keep in mind, it will not be as thick and creamy. It doesn't set up like Greek yogurt does. I would recommend straining it before using it in the recipe. This will help to thicken it up and remove some of the excess liquid.
- Cottage cheese - you can use this if you don't like the taste of Greek yogurt. Make sure that it is fat free and with small curds. Blend the cottage cheese though before adding it so you get that nice and smooth texture like yogurt has.
- Sugar substitute - I normally use Swerve. However, you can use stevia, Splenda, or whichever one you prefer. You will want to stick with the ones that have a one-to-one substitution. If you are using something different, you will need to adjust for that.
- Real sugar - you can use it, however, make sure to change it in your recipe builder to get the correct points.
- Regular pudding - in the event you can't find sugar free pudding, you can use regular, however, you will need to adjust accordingly to make sure you stay on track with your points. You can also use sugar free cheesecake pudding and add lemon extract to it. I would start with 2 teaspoons of the extract first though and add more as desired.
- Fruit - you can add raspberries, blackberries, mango, or blueberries to this. You can also puree them.
- Whipped cream - feel free to top this with fresh whipped cream.
To store, simply cover the pan and refrigerate. It will last if stored properly in the refrigerator for up to five days. This is also a great recipe to meal prep, so you already have a quick snack when you are craving something sweet.
You can also freeze this. Simply wrap tightly and store in the freezer for up to 3 months. When ready to enjoy, thaw overnight in the refrigerator.
I like to slice it into pieces and wrap each on separately. This way, I can take one out at a time. This is a great way to help with portion control as well as help the cheesecake last longer.
You can make this recipe into mini cheesecakes. To do so, simply divide the batter evenly among a muffin tin lined with cupcake liners. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is set and the edges are lightly browned. Allow to cool completely before removing from the tin and serving. These are great for portion control and make a great snack or dessert.
When I started making this Weight Watchers 0 Point Cheesecake, it was 0 points on the SmartPoints plan. Then WW changed into 3 plans, Blue, Purple and Green, and it was free on Blue and Purple. Now it depends on your personal plan. No matter how your plan breaks it down, it is going to be 4 points or less. On my plan it is still 0 points for 1 slice, when it is sliced into 8 slices. I tend to eat 1/4, so I slice it into 4 pieces, and it comes in at 1 point.
With the new personal points plan from WW, your points might be different than mine. In that case, here is the direct link to the recipe in the WW recipe builder app. You can see how many points Lemon Cheesecake are for you. This only works for WW members in the US. If you are outside of the US, you will need to enter it manually.
When it comes to yogurt, there are two main types- regular and Greek. The main difference between the two is that Greek yogurt is strained, resulting in a thicker consistency. It also has more protein and less sugar than regular yogurt. For this recipe, you will want to use Greek yogurt for the best results.
Weight Watchers Lemon Cheescake
- large mixing bowl
- springform pan or pie plate
- stand mixer
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Cups Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 small box Lemon pudding mix instant sugar-free/fat-free
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- Preheat the oven to 350° degrees.
- If you are using a pie dish, lightly spray it with your favorite cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the eggs and the sugar substitute then mix together thoroughly.
- Next, add in the yogurt and the pudding and mix well.
- Pour the mixture into a lightly greased pie dish or into a springform pan.
- Place it into the oven and bake for 30 minutes.
- Once it's finished, remove from the oven and place in the refrigerator. Chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before eating.
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month - Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites - Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don't let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won't ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don't want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.