Our Weight Watchers Butterscotch Cheesecake is perfect when you are looking for a guilt free dessert that is creamy and delicious. It's so light and refreshing while tasting decadent and rich.
This dessert is the perfect treat for Weight Watchers or anyone looking for a healthier option. With just a few simple ingredients, you can make this amazing recipe at home. It’s sure to become a family favorite!
- Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- Sugar-free Butterscotch instant pudding mix
- Pure vanilla extract
- Sugar substitute
You will find the complete breakdown of the measurements needed in the recipe card below.
The step-by-step instructions are in the recipe card that is at the bottom of the post.
- Fat-free Butterscotch pudding - the points will be the same.
- Crust - I do not use a crust as I like to keep the points low and adding in a graham cracker crust will increase the point count.
I like to use a springform pan because it is the easiest way to get the cheesecake out. However, I have used a regular 9-inch cake pan and a pie pan, and it has work as well.
Whenever I use a pan that isn't a springform pan, I always line it with parchment paper.
You can store this in the fridge for up to a week. I think it works better when you cover it with a paper towel and then wrap it in plastic wrap. The paper towel helps to keep the moisture off of the cheesecake and the plastic wrap helps to keep it fresh.
You can freeze it, however, wait to put the topping on after you have defrosted it. To freeze it, wrap the cheesecake in a few layers of plastic wrap and then place it into a freezer-safe bag. It will stay good for up to three months. To thaw, place it in the fridge and let it thaw overnight before serving.
Use a hand mixer to mix the pudding and Greek yogurt. This will make it easier to mix and will prevent lumps.
Use a granulated sugar substitute that is powdery. If it isn't granulated, it might not fully dissolve, and this can leave your cheesecake grainy.
Be sure to let the cheesecake chill in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving. This will allow it to set and will make it easier to slice. I think that it tastes best when it is chilled overnight. It gives it the best texture.
Serve with fresh fruit, whipped cream, or a drizzle of sugar free caramel sauce.
Weight Watchers Butterscotch Cheesecake Recipe
- large mixing bowl
- springform pan
- pie plate
- stand mixer
- 3 Eggs
- 3 Cups Plain Fat-Free Greek Yogurt
- 1 small box butterscotch pudding mix instant sugar-free/fat-free
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar substitute
- Preheat the oven to 350° degrees.
- If you are using a pie plate, lightly spray it with your favorite cooking spray and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl add in the eggs and sugar substitute. Beat well.
- Next, add in the yogurt and pudding and mix well.
- Pour into the prepared pie dish or springform pan.
- Bake on 350 degrees for 30 min.
- Once it's done, remove from the oven and let it cool. Then chill for at least 2 hours or overnight before eating.
Check post for link to WW recipe maker to get your own personal points per slice.
Why is This Called 0 Points? The App Says Something Different
When I started making the plain original Weight Watchers 0 Point cheesecake, it came in at 0 points on the SmartPoints plan. Then WW came out with the 3 plan system of Purple, Blue and Green. On this plan, it came out to 0 point son Blue and Purple and 3 points per slice on Green. Now with the new plan, PersonalPoints, it is going to depend on what your personal plan is to get the points. My plan didn't change much from Blue, so this is still 0 points on my plan. Your plan might give you something different.
I just found out that I can include the link directly to my recipe builder and you can see how many points this cheesecake is for you. This only works for WW members in the US. If you are outside of the US, you will need to enter it manually.
Need more ideas and help to stay on track with Weight Watchers?
Save Money on Weight Watchers- Get a Year for the Price of a Month - Everything You Need to Know About iTrackBites - Use Code Coach_DebiMurray to save
- Get this Printable Weight Watchers Weight Loss Journal or the Daily Food Log to add to your existing planner.
- Don't let the holidays get your off track. Get your copy of How to Survive a Low Point Holiday.
- If you are looking for a simple snack idea that won't ruin your points for the day. You have to try Built Bar. You can save 12% Off* with Code: SAVE12.
- Use these Meal Prep containers so you have meals ready that are low in points and help you avoid the wrong foods. You can also use the Weight Watchers Freestyle Make It and Take It Kit.
- Make sure you are drinking enough water with a reusable water bottle that helps you track your water. I have these 2 and they work great. Hydr-8 Purple 32ounce Water Bottle with Swivel Lid and 32 oz Clear Sports Water Bottle, Best for Measuring H2o Intake
- If you don't want to pay for the app to be able to calculate your points, consider the Weight Watchers SmartPoints Calculator for Freestyle Program which is sold by Weight Watchers so you know the Points are right. The online calculators are not always accurate.
- Need to start an Exercise Program? Try this Weight Watchers 15 minute Boot Camp DVD.