Experience the perfect blend of sweet and tangy with our Baked Peaches drizzled in flavorful Balsamic Vinegar. Elevate your dessert game with this delightful combination that tantalizes your taste buds.
- ❤️ Why you'll love it
- 🧾 Simple Ingredients
- 🍳 How to Make Juicy Baked Peaches
- 🥄 Variations to This Easy Dessert
- 🍽️ What to Serve With Warm Peach Dessert
- 🍶 Storing the Perfect Summer Dessert
- 💭Top Tips For this Simple Recipe
- How Many WW Points in Juicy Baked Peaches
- More Delicious Dessert Recipes
- Baked Peaches Recipe
❤️ Why you'll love it
Each little baked peach half tastes like a mini peach pie without all the guilt. This delectable summer dessert is:
- Baked to perfection
- Delight in the harmonious balance of sweetness and tanginess of juicy peaches
- Infused with the rich flavors of balsamic vinegar
- A unique and refreshing dessert option during peach season
- An aromatic and mouthwatering combination
- A simple yet impressive delicious dessert to impress your guests or indulge yourself
🧾 Simple Ingredients
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable recipe card.
- In-season Peaches
- Balsamic vinegar
- Ground cinnamon
- Sugar free maple syrup
- Lite Cool Whip
🍳 How to Make Juicy Baked Peaches
Get the full list of ingredients, with measurements, and step-by-step instructions at the bottom of the post in the printable easy recipe card.
Preheat the oven, and prep the baking sheet with parchment paper.
Cut the peaches in half and remove the pit in the center of each peach.
Place the peach halves on the baking dish and brush the balsamic vinegar over the top. Sprinkle with cinnamon. Drizzle with maple syrup and bake until the peaches are tender, golden brown, and warmed through.
Remove the baking tray and baked peaches from the oven.
Serve in a small bowl or plate. Add a dollop of Cool Whip or whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon.
Hint: You can also use a drizzle of caramel sauce if desired.
🥄 Variations to This Easy Dessert
Here are a few variations you can try with Baked Peaches with Balsamic Vinegar:
- Add a Crunch: Before baking, sprinkle a handful of chopped nuts, such as toasted almonds or walnuts, on top of the peaches for an added texture and flavor.
- Sweet and Savory: For a savory twist, crumble some goat cheese or blue cheese on top of the baked peaches before serving. The combination of tangy cheese and sweet peaches is truly delightful.
- Herb Infusion: Infuse the balsamic vinegar with fresh herbs like rosemary or thyme. Simply heat the vinegar with the herbs in a small saucepan over low heat for a few minutes, then strain and proceed with the recipe.
- Ice Cream Indulgence: Serve the warm baked peaches alongside a scoop of vanilla ice cream for a delicious contrast of temperatures and flavors. The creamy ice cream complements the tangy peaches perfectly.
🍽️ What to Serve With Warm Peach Dessert
Baked Peaches with Balsamic Vinegar can be enjoyed on their own as a delightful dessert. However, if you'd like to create a more complete and satisfying treat, here is a few things you can as a great addition, as an easy way to make this a yummy dessert or tasty snack.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Serve the warm baked peaches with a scoop of ice cream. The combination of hot and cold, sweet and tangy, is simply heavenly.
- Fat Free Greek Yogurt: For a lighter option, pair the peaches with a dollop of Greek yogurt. The creamy and slightly tangy yogurt complements the flavors of the peaches beautifully.
- Granola or Nuts: Sprinkle some crunchy granola or chopped nuts, such as almonds or pecans, on top of the peaches for added texture and a nutty flavor. Blueberry Granola
- Whipped Cream: Top the baked peaches with a generous dollop of whipped cream for a luscious and indulgent treat.
🍶 Storing the Perfect Summer Dessert
Refrigerator Storage: Store any leftover baked peaches in an airtight container in the refrigerator. They should be consumed within 2-3 days for optimal freshness.
Freezer Storage: If you'd like to freeze the baked peaches, allow them to cool completely, then transfer them to a freezer-safe container or freezer bags. Make sure to remove as much air as possible to prevent freezer burn. The peaches can be stored in the freezer for up to 3 months.
Reheat: To reheat the baked peaches, you have a few options:
- Oven: Preheat your oven to 350°F. Place the peaches in an oven-safe dish and cover with foil to prevent drying. Heat them in the oven for about 10-15 minutes or until warmed through.
- Microwave: Transfer the desired amount of baked peaches to a microwave-safe dish. Cover the dish with a microwave-safe lid or plastic wrap, leaving a small vent. Microwave on medium power for 1-2 minutes, stirring halfway through, until the peaches are warmed.
Remember to adjust the reheating time depending on the quantity and temperature of the peaches.
💭Top Tips For this Simple Recipe
Here are some top tips to keep in mind when making Baked Peaches with Balsamic Vinegar:
- Choose Ripe Peaches: Opt for ripe, but not overly soft, peaches for the best peach flavor and texture. Look for peaches that yield slightly when gently pressed.
- Use Quality Balsamic Vinegar: Invest in good quality balsamic vinegar for the best flavor. Aged balsamic vinegar tends to have a more complex and rich taste.
- Don't Overbake: Keep an eye on the peaches while baking to prevent them from becoming too soft or mushy. The baking time may vary depending on the size and ripeness of the peaches, so check for tenderness and remove them from the oven when done.
- Customize with Spices: Feel free to experiment with additional spices or flavorings to enhance the dish. Ground nutmeg, ginger powder, or a pinch of sea salt can add an interesting twist to the flavor profile.
- Serve Warm: Baked peaches are best enjoyed warm, so plan to serve them soon after they come out of the oven for the most delightful experience.
- Garnish Creatively: Consider adding a final touch of garnish, such as fresh mint leaves, a sprinkle of powdered sugar, or a drizzle of additional balsamic vinegar, to elevate the visual appeal of the dish.
While fresh peaches are recommended for the best results, you can use frozen peaches as a substitute. Thaw and drain the frozen peaches before baking, and adjust the baking time accordingly.
Yes, if you prefer to use a different sweetener, you can substitute the maple syrup with honey, agave nectar, or brown sugar. Adjust the amount to your taste preference.
How Many WW Points in Juicy Baked Peaches
This healthy dessert comes in at 2 points per serving. It makes a delicious breakfast or a sweet treat.
This is a direct link to the recipe in the WW recipe builder app. You can see the recipe as well as add it to your daily food tracker. This only works for WW members in the US. If you are outside of the US, you will need to enter it manually.
Have you joined our Weight Watchers Facebook Group? Free recipes and support. Perfect for everyone!
Need to change the number of servings? You can click on the number of servings and change the number. This will adjust the ingredient measurements to what you need.
If you love this recipe, come back and give it 5 stars! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
More Delicious Dessert Recipes
If you love this easy baked peaches recipe, you will also love:
- Weight Watchers Cheesecake Desserts
- Blueberry Compote
- Blueberry Granola
- Strawberry Banana Parfait with Homemade Granola
- Baked Cinnamon Apple Crisp Recipe
Baked Peaches Recipe
- 4 large peaches cut in half, pits removed
- 2 TBSP balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp ground cinnamon + more for garnish
- 2½ TBSP sugar free maple syrup divided
- 8 TBSP lite Cool Whip
- Place top oven rack in the center position and pre-heat oven to 350°F. Line a large, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat™ baking sheet.
- Arrange peach halves on the baking sheet and spread the balsamic vinegar over the exposed surface with a pastry brush. Sprinkle the ground cinnamon on top, divided evenly between the peach halves.
- Drizzle two tablespoons maple syrup on top, using the pastry brush to cover the entire surface of each peach half.
- Place the baking sheet in the pre-heated oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the peaches are tender and warmed through.
- While the peaches are baking, let the Cool Whip thaw. Add the rest of the maple syrup and fold in gently.
- Remove the peaches from the oven and serve warm topped with a dollop of the maple whipped cream and a sprinkle of cinnamon, if desired. Enjoy!